Wednesday, April 23, 2008

They dont paint pictures, they just trace me.

here's what ive been up to for this JOG Gallery show opening friday, all pieces are sandblasted glass, spray paint and/or KRINK,,,,i'll get better pics of the final pieces soon, three of them are in the show,,,, the 3 smaller pieces are @ 1' x 11" and the largest piece is 2' x 1.5',,,,, these style pieces have been years in the making in my head, thanx to all that support my art and pipes so that i can continue to pursue my vision,,, more pics after the opening friday!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that aint art!!! hahaha

cool shiz yo!

Anonymous said...

I gotta say that aint art too lol...but damn you never cease to amaze me, I really like the smaller assault girl and the cctv one

OCoileain said...

that IS art & you ARE art & it was real cool to be there for the opening at JOG. we rock soon.

-dcollins