Sunday, June 8, 2008

TOYO!

My boy TOYO just sent me some pics from Tokyo,,, he snapped a lot of pics while i was there, so i cant wait to see more, BIG UPS to my homies TOYO;NOBU&DAISUKE!!!1

the world famous Ms. Martha Cooper, author of The Hip Hop FIles and also has photo's featured in legendary graf books like Subway Art and Spray Can Art, she is hugely responsible for spreading graffiti and hip hop culture around the world with her photographs,,, i missed her show with Aiko Nakagawa in Tokyo by one day, THANX for the pics TOYO

had to catch a couple tags, last nite in Tokyo,,, cant wait til next time,,,,


NEWNEWNEW BAPEsta's dropped a couple days AFTER i left, luckily my boy TOYO was down to cop me a new pair and send them out to me!!! nothing like fresh BAPES from TOKYO!!! ARIGATO TOYO!!!!!!111

No comments: