Sunday, September 28, 2008

vacation from a vacation.

the last couple weeks i have mostly been out of Philly. I was in Vermont for a week for the Pipe Classic, then i went to NYC to see My Bloody Valentine, Dinosaur Jr., and Built to Spill.... The Pipe Classic was awesome, my brother Pakoh won 1st place, i got to see a ton of friends from all over the USA, and i got to kick it tough with my homies Toyo and Nobu from Japan!! My Bloody Valentine was epic, and Built to Spill totally blew my face off,, after playing the album "Perfect From Now On" start to finish they just started into "Keep It Like Secret" for a 4-5 songs... other highlights of my trip include new tattoo(s) (thanx Rachel and Sarah!!), and eating pizza in NYC... sooo here;s a weird video for an awesome song from BTS:

2 comments:

....... said...

I have see Built to spill 3 times...one of my favorite bands.

Anonymous said...

BuiltToSpill-> Seattle Represent!!!